As a Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role in managing the company’s overall projects and building out the products to empower our businesses.
The goal is to help the team analyze and manage the projects for smooth operation; on time, on-budget and on-strategy. You will be reporting directly to Chief Technology Executive yet will work closely with Tech & Product Development team and Customer Success team and occasionally with our clients.
- Technical project management
- Communication skill
- Strong leadership
- Strong knowledge of IT landscape such as; Front and Back end, Database architecture, Infrastructure, software development process Etc.
- Able to analyze and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Possess strong leadership with a people-first approach.
- The big picture person with attention to detail.
- Proficient in spoken and written command of Thai and English.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field.
- Assist in leading and managing projects.
- Provide detailed guidance, proposals, and reports on project management tools and our softwares.
- Identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks to the team.
- Monitor and provide hands-on tracking, and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items.
- Establish great relationships and communication across internal teams.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the project management processes.