As Marketing Executive, you will own both online and offline acquisition operations of the business. Your mission will be to ensure our marketing initiatives will meet and exceed business growth goals. The role will report directly to the CMO who has a solid marketing background and will involve working closely with all other internal teams and outsourcing to achieve the above.
- Developing data-led marketing strategies together with CMO and Sales team.
- Executing, optimizing, and overseeing impactful marketing campaigns by implementing digital channels (specifically inbound marketing) as well as technology to deliver across these channels.
- Executing experiential marketing a couple of times a year.
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Experienced in B2B business and SaaS platform is a plus.
- Experienced in the event industry is a plus.
What you will get from Happenn:
- Your chance to shine! Be a part of a fun & amazing team, where your work affects the company’s growth tremendously.
- An opportunity to learn and think like an entrepreneur, as here you will be treated as one of the company’s owners.
- Awesome career path as you are the first marketer of a highly growing startup. With great performance, you will be promoted to a Marketing Manager who leads the marketing team.
- The friendly work environment in the cozy and modern studio in Ari neighborhood where the free gym and swimming pool are offered.