As a Full-Stack Developer, you will play a key role in our Tech and Product Development team, report directly to Senior Full-Stack Developer and CTO as well as work closely with our awesome Sales and Customer Success team. Meaning not only coding that you are excelling but also passionate about achieving Happenn’s goal of being the best event platform for the enterprise. Come help us to take Event Technology to next level!
- Build out new features and improve existing ones with our application and another web-based system.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Diagnose and craft solutions for cross-browser and cross-device troubleshooting as well as testing.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment.
- Take pride and ownership in your tasks.
- Make us a better development team as a whole.
- Solid experience with HTML, CSS, SASS, and Responsive design.
- Familiarity with a relevant framework e.g., Vue 2 and Laravel/Lumen.
- Familiarity with Lodash, Axios, Moment libs, and ES6 syntax.
- Experience with OOP.
- Experience in MySQL/MariaDB
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understand how to use Join, Left/Right, and grouping.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Not afraid to use Cmd.
What you will get from Happenn:
- Your chance to shine! Be a part of a fun & amazing team, where your work affects the company’s growth tremendously.
- An opportunity to learn and to think like an entrepreneur, as here you will be treated as one of the owners of the company.
- An awesome career path as you are one of the founding tech team members. It’s a lot to grow together.
- A friendly work environment in a cozy and modern studio in the Ari neighborhood where a free gym and swimming pool are offered. well-documented.